darkshadow1302darkshadow1302

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

My Inspiration My Inspiration

There's cliche...

and then there is art. This is art. I hear so many songs on newgrounds that sound nice, but few are moving. This song doesn't belong on a film, it doesn't belong on a video game, this is more than that. This song needs to be played by a live orchestra for countless people to hear, so that they too can understand what music does for people who truly live by it. The only thing I can truly say to this is... Bravo.

xDSxGabo responds:

Darkshadow this is the nicest review ive ever receieved thank you so much!!
Never tought anyone would appreciate this piece so much its an amazing surprise

^^ !!!

Before Battle Before Battle

sounds good

I think it definitely needs remastered though. The pan flute in my opinion should be more prominent.

Piano 08 - Inevitable Piano 08 - Inevitable

Intro?

This sounds like an introduction to a much larger song. I dont know, I agree that an orchestra picking up near around 52 seconds in would sound right. Keep the overall feeling and mood and tempo... just make it.... fuller.

.::Too Late::. (Full Version) .::Too Late::. (Full Version)

Great

I love this song, the fresh prince (I'm guessing thats what it is) quotes make this even better. The only problem I had with it is the subtle Auto-Tune voice in the background. There are MANY times it's off tune (Ironic), which makes the sound awkward. Other than that, great song. If the auto-tune wasn't there, I would've put 10 stars.

BotonyProduktions responds:

Its supposed to sound "Awkward". Anyway, thank you for the review.

Piano Tune Piano Tune

woot snoop!

the beginning kinda reminds me of "Sexual Eruption" by Snoop Dogg. Keep it up! sounds great!

Canon Techno better version Canon Techno better version

"like woah"

So at first it started, and I was all "It sounds really really fake..." and than the beat came in and I was like "woah".

Great Job.

sviske responds:

Wow, thanks m8! =D

Zajed|K-Dm - Abhorrence Zajed|K-Dm - Abhorrence

not hiphop?

I dont get how people CANT see this as hiphop? Dr. Dre has made softer beats for Eminem for christ's sake. This stuff is on par with Dre. Just because it doesn't have a loud bass doesn't mean it isn't able to be rapped to. Keep up the good work and never stop.