darkshadow1302darkshadow1302

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

colorful

The color in it was used well... but the story seemed a little pointless and the weed reference was utterly pointless and didn't help towards the story as far as I was concerned. The sporadic moments in the film seemed forced and also quite useless... in fact, I don't think I even enjoyed the film at all. The beatboxing was sub-par, and the only thing I can really say I enjoyed with the overall Flow of how the flash animation was put together. But with that in mind, I would focus on making the story plot a little more easy to understand, have the story be easy to understand, and understand that maybe illegal drug use (yes, it IS illegal in the United States, the country you reside within) is probably not the best and smart thing to promote.

Miocraft Miocraft

It's pretty much an exact replica of minecraft with incredibly annoying sounds, two tools, no terrain variants, and nothing to drive you forward in game play. I found myself boggled by 10 seconds in, and completely bored after 2 minutes.

However, as an attempt to figure out the inner workings of a 3D game such as minecraft, it achieves its goal.

My Inspiration My Inspiration

There's cliche...

and then there is art. This is art. I hear so many songs on newgrounds that sound nice, but few are moving. This song doesn't belong on a film, it doesn't belong on a video game, this is more than that. This song needs to be played by a live orchestra for countless people to hear, so that they too can understand what music does for people who truly live by it. The only thing I can truly say to this is... Bravo.

xDSxGabo responds:

Darkshadow this is the nicest review ive ever receieved thank you so much!!
Never tought anyone would appreciate this piece so much its an amazing surprise

^^ !!!

Before Battle Before Battle

sounds good

I think it definitely needs remastered though. The pan flute in my opinion should be more prominent.

Piano 08 - Inevitable Piano 08 - Inevitable

Intro?

This sounds like an introduction to a much larger song. I dont know, I agree that an orchestra picking up near around 52 seconds in would sound right. Keep the overall feeling and mood and tempo... just make it.... fuller.